Register for Camp
- Explorers at Tower | One Week, Half Day | Ages 3-4 and 5-9
- Explorers at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 5-9
- Arts at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 9-14
- S.T.E.A.M. at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Books | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Beaches | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Bumps | Ages 9-14
- InSPURation at Tower, Community Service & Building Skills | Ages 10-16
- Counselor in Training, Summer at Tower | High School Students
Summer at Tower 2020 Camp Schedule
|Camp Name||Ages||Week 1
|Adventure, Bikes & Books Week||9-14||✓|
|Adventure, Bikes & Beaches||9-14||✓|
|Adventure, Bikes & Bumps||9-14||✓|
Register Online with Confidence
Summer at Tower partners with CampDoc to consolidate registration and health forms into a secure, encrypted and password protected location. Only Summer at Tower's health staff will have access to campers' health information.
After signing up for a CampDoc account, you will be able to register your child. You will then receive additional information about completing your camper’s health profile. CampDoc will send periodic notifications if you have an outstanding balance or have outstanding health forms.
We hope that you find this registration system to be easy and enjoyable to use. If you have questions, please check the registration FAQ page or reach us at 781-631-5800, or email@example.com. We'll get right back to you.
Summer at Tower Pool Towel
Register for summer camp by February 29, 2020 and enter to win our limited edition pool towel. When registering, use code: summertime.