Welcome to Summer at Tower 2020!
Artists, athletes, foodies, techies, teachers and camp-loving college students form our dynamic team of camp counselors. Together, we've created six memorable weeks of summer fun, unique experiences and opportunities for campers ages 3-16 to create lasting memories.
See below to view detailed descriptions, dates and pricing for each of our camp offerings for the summer.
When you're ready to register, click the Register Today button to get started. For more details about Summer at Tower, including our Extended Day option, click the Camp Overview button.
If you have questions, please reach us at 781-631-5800, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get right back to you.
Camp Director, Summer at Tower
- Explorers at Tower | One Week, Half Day | Ages 3-4 and 5-9
- Explorers at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 5-9
- Arts at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 9-14
- S.T.E.A.M. at Tower | One Week, Full Day | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Books | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Beaches | Ages 9-14
- Adventure at Tower, Bikes & Bumps | Ages 9-14
- InSPURation at Tower, Community Service & Building Skills | Ages 10-16
- Counselor in Training, Summer at Tower | High School Students
This is a marvelous camp chock-full of treasured memories in the past, and future moments waiting to be experienced by campers and staff members.
Dan Do, former camper, C.I.T., and Counselor