Hello from Summer at Tower!
Artists, science-lovers, foodies, techies, teachers and camp-loving college students form our dynamic team of camp counselors. Together, we delight campers with six memorable weeks of summer fun, unique experiences and opportunities for campers, ages 3–13 to create lasting memories and deep friendships. Leaders-in-Training, ages 13–15, will develop leadership skills while enjoying an active, summer experience.
Our heads are in the clouds just thinking about summertime. We hope you will browse our age-by-age camp descriptions on the following pages, and secure your child's camp experience by registering soon.
If you have questions, please reach us at 781-631-5800, or via email at email@example.com. We'll get right back to you.
A Few Facts about Our Camp
Summer at Tower is open daily, Monday–Friday, for six weeks of summer fun. Each session is one-week long.
Half Day, Ages 3–entering Pre-Kindergarten
Half Day or Full Day, entering Kindergarten and first grade
Half Day 8am–1pm
Full Day 8am–4pm
Full Day, entering second–eighth grades
Afternoon Antics, entering Kindergarten–eighth grades
Summer at Tower Opened in 1984.
Nearly 4 decades of fresh air and summer fun for children and teens...that adds up to a lot of camp memories! We're delighted to be considered "home" to so many 1st- and 2nd-generation campers each summer.
This year, we're excited to introduce Jeanette Keller as Summer at Tower's new Director, Jeanette brings decades of experience as a summer camp director; an after school program director; and as a Pre-K and Kindergarten teacher.
All campers enjoy time to cool off in the pool. Campers in Discoverers, Explorers, and Adventurers also receive swim lessons from lifeguards trained in swim instruction for children.
Tower School's campus includes thoughtfully-designed, age-appropriate spaces for exciting learning and play. Find out more about our facilities, here.
New this Year!
- We expanded our hours; Summer at Tower begins at 8:00am for all age groups.
- We continue to offer a half-day schedule for 3 & 4 year olds. Our 5 & 6 year olds have the option to choose between a half-day or full-day schedule.
- We offer four distinct programs geared toward the developmental interests and abilities of each age group, beginning at age 3, plus a Leaders-in-Training program for teens.
- Each week is planned around a fun, creative theme, ensuring that multi-week campers have a wide variety of experiences throughout the summer.
- Our extended day hour, Afternoon Antics, is filled with games and activities from 4:00–5:00pm.
- We developed a new program, Leaders-in-Training (L.I.T.), for teens entering grades 8–10 who want to expand their leadership skills in a working environment.
Public Health Compliance and Licensure
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Licensed by the Marblehead Health Department.
Copies of the program's background check policies, healthcare policies, discipline policies and grievance procedures may be provided to you upon your request.
We can be reached throughout the year by phone or email at:
Register for Summer Camp Today!
Browse the age-by-age camp descriptions on the following Summer at Tower pages. Each page has the link to our secure registration portal, CampDocs.