Welcome to Our Distance Learning Hub
Tiger Live is our home away from West Shore Drive—connecting students, teachers, families and administrators in an exciting and challenging academic experience while maintaining social interactions as a school community. Tiger Live entails the following:
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning. Distance learning is not a re-creation of the traditional 8am-3pm school day. Students meet virtually, in real time in order to continue the in-class, group learning experience; in other cases, students learn asynchronously, or on their own time using a variety of resources. We prioritize delivering high quality and meaningful experiences for students.
- Attendance will be taken. Please see the schedule for your child's grade below.
- Students do not attend classes on Wednesdays. Wednesdays are reserved for faculty meetings and communication between faculty and families.
- Assessments and homework look different than usual. Teachers will share expectations around these topics with students and families for each class and grade level.
- Flexibility. This is a learning experience for everyone. We will make adjustments as we go. We're guided by the Tower mission, especially as it relates to embracing challenge!
Virtual Classrooms for Tiger Live
Teachers created classrooms in their homes to welcome students, virtually. See below for a few photos of their learning spaces.