Tigers Love a Parade!
Marblehead’s Annual Christmas Walk Parade: December 2, 2023
We look forward to participating in this local event each year and we're excited that you'll be joining us. Here are a few helpful details.
- Marblehead's parade on December 2, 2023, begins between 11:15 and 11:30am.
- We'll line up on Front Street, between State Street and Darling Street. Please plan to be in position by 11:15. Parking is limited, so plan for the possibility of needing extra time to park and walk.
- The parade takes one hour to complete. The pace is slow and easy, but if your young parader needs to shorten the route, there are opportunities to do so.
- The route: Front Street > left on State Street > left on Washington Street > left on Atlantic Avenue > right on Gerry Street > right on Pleasant Street. The parade ends at the National Grand Bank parking lot near Starbucks.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
- We will not hand out candy this year in order to avoid creating candy wrapper trash that could float into the ocean. What we will do, is spread good cheer, local pride and school spirit.
- Our theme is Tiger Pride! Wear your coziest blue and white, and if you have some, your white tiger stripes, too!
- Wintery-themed accessories make everything brighter—bring your jingly bells, light-up unicorn hat, sparkly dreidel necklace, antler headband, your white tiger stuffy, etc.