Lunch Delivery from Root
Root is thrilled to provide Tower School students with freshly made lunch options, delivered daily. Chef Sam Hunt created a menu featuring a variety of sandwiches, soups, snacks and entrees. All meals are prepared from scratch by Root’s alumni kitchen team and sourced from local farms when seasonally available.
Orders must be placed through Root’s Toast platform by 9:00 AM for each day’s delivery. Specific step by step instructions are below. If you have any questions, please contact the team at Root.
How to Order from Root
Families can order lunch, Monday-Friday, from Root's customized Tower School lunch menu via Toast, accessible via the button below. Orders must be placed before 9:00am for same-day delivery.
- Click the button below. Create a Toast account (or log-in to your existing account.)
- Click on the banner above the menu to select the day and time of your order.
Delivery times are:
- 12:00 for Lower School
- 12:30 for Middle School
- Note: Toast can accommodate one date and delivery time per order. To order for multiple students or days, please place a separate order for each day. If you are ordering for more than one child in a division, please include that child’s name in the Special Instructions.
- Choose your menu items. Note any modifications and allergies in the drop-down menus and/or special instructions. Root will do their best but does not guarantee they will be able to accommodate every request.
- Follow the link to complete the checkout.
- Tipping is not necessary. However, if you choose to leave a tip, your generosity will be pooled and divided between alumni employee kitchen team members.