- Shirts must cover the torso
- School-appropriate graphics are permitted
- Shoulders must be adequately covered with fabric
Pants, Shorts, Skirts and Dresses
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses will be at least fingertip length, measured from a standing position
- Leggings, joggers, and yoga pants may be worn
- Athletic shorts and sweatpants are not permitted in Grades 5 and up
Shoes and Hats
- Footwear must have an outdoor sole
- Slippers are not permitted
- Hats may not be worn inside the school building
Dress Guidelines for Special Events
Winter Concert, Arts Festival, May Day Concert
Parents often ask, "What do students wear?" We suggest clothing that is a bit dressier than their everyday school attire. Frequently-chosen clothing includes: dress pants, dressy shorts, khakis, blouses, sweaters, dresses, skirts, polo shirts, button-down shirts, jacket and tie. Please remember that clothing must be within dress guidelines.
We ask that students choose shoes that allow them to participate fully in any dance, instrumental or choral activities planned. Third graders, in particular, should select shoes that fit securely to their feet for the traditional May pole dance.
Semi-Formal, Middle School
Dress guidelines for the evening area as follows: Jackets and ties, dresses, skirts or dressy pants. Students may also choose to dress up appropriately and according to the theme of the night. Please be mindful that this is a school event; student clothing must be within dress guidelines.
Awards Night, Grades 7 & 8
Dress code includes, shirt, tie and dress pants, a dress, skirt or pants.
Closing Exercises, Grade 8
Blue blazer, white dress shirt, tie, dress pants and dress shoes (no sneakers) white dress or dressy white pants and shoes. Keep in mind that students will be walking up and down stairs and risers and should choose footwear that will allow them to do so safely.
Closing Exercises, Grades 6 & 7
Jacket, dress shirt (not white), tie, trousers and dress shoes (no sneakers), dress (not white) or dressy pants (not white) and shoes.