Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice
Tower pursues thoughtful and actionable steps to ensure that our community is diverse, equitable, inclusive and just for all. We value the diversity within our vibrant community—including our collective ethnicity, faiths, orientation, gender identity, family structure and socio-economic backgrounds.
Consistent with our mission, Tower students thrive within a community rich with diverse perspectives and talents.
- Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusivity and Justice (DEIJ) at Tower
- Professional Development for Faculty, Administration and Board of Trustees
- Affinity Groups for Students of Color
- Community Webinar with Ibram X. Kendi: Contribute to the Formation of a Just and Equitable Society
- Future Work: Advancing DEIJ through School Climate, Curriculum and Community
- Non-Discrimination at Tower