Tower relies on several sources of income, not just tuition, to maintain and enhance student programs.
The Annual Fund makes up 4.5% of the school’s operating budget and helps cover the difference between total tuition revenue and what it costs to run the school. Your gift helps to fund all aspects of our dynamic program and gives us the greatest ability to respond to new opportunities as they arise. Here are just a few ways we will put gifts to work this year:
- 8th grade woodworking students are building three new marimbas —one bass and two tenors—while learning the craftsmanship and intersection of woodworking and instrument design.
- Ms. Upton is expanding the library’s collection of books focused on diversity, equity, inclusion and justice and curating an entirely new science resource collection.
- Pre-K students are diving into a Reggio-Emilia-inspired study of collections, developing math, analytical and observational skills.
- Fourth graders are learning about the continents while expanding their presentation skills through slide shows and peer demonstrations.
- To ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone on campus, we’re continually investing in new resources, including: desk shields, multi- purpose student buckets (shown above) and a steady supply of hand sanitizer, masks and cleaning products.
These are just a few of the many ways the generosity of our entire school community impacts our students' experience.