Athletics Offerings & Policies
Athletics Offerings by Season
Fall Interscholastic Sports
Winter Interscholastic Sports
Spring Interscholastic Sports
Spring Intramural Sports
- Upper School students must submit an athletic plan for the year.
- Student participation in all sports seasons is strongly encouraged. Upper School students are required to play at least one season each year on a competitive, interscholastic team.
- Participation in practices and games is critical to individual and team development. Regular attendance at practices and games is required.
- Depending on participation, Tower may offer Varsity and JV teams. Students will be selected for varsity level teams based on ability, effort, and attitude, as well as by students’ physical development and maturity. Preference will generally be given to eighth grade students.
- Depending on participation, Tower School may choose to offer a sixth grade team as an alternative to participation at the JV level. While this may happen in any season, most frequently this occurs during basketball.