New to Marblehead?
We're proud to be part of our historic seaside town. If you're relocating to the Boston area, be sure to visit Marblehead.
Our Top 5 Reasons to Relocate to Marblehead
5. Marblehead is 18 miles north of Boston, with easy access to a commuter train, water shuttle, and buses.
4. Youth sports organizations include: soccer, hockey, lacrosse, flag football, football, baseball and sailing (to name a few).
3. Marblehead is a bustling small town filled with restaurants, galleries, yacht clubs, conservation land and trails, public beaches, playgrounds, shops, music, community theater and a movie theater.
2. Marblehead families are proud of our town. We keep it clean, we treat each other nicely, and we embrace our town's history.
1. Marblehead is home to Tower School. Here, we encourage intellectual curiosity, provide opportunities for creative expression, and teach students to become responsible, innovative thinkers and contributors.
So Many Reasons to Visit the Town We Call Home.
Discover Marblehead is dedicated to the community in our seaside town of Marblehead, Massachusetts. If you're looking to experience Marblehead, check out Discover Marblehead to help plan your visit.