An Investment in Education
An independent school education represents a significant investment in your children's future.
- Tower's unique educational philosophy emphasizes both critical and creative thinking—developing well-rounded children whose academic success is fueled by creative exploration, joyful curiosity, and a sense of belonging within a community of diverse perspectives and talents.
- We encourage all families to explore the value of a Tower education for their children, regardless of their ability to afford the entire tuition. Our robust tuition assistance program complements 529 plan use, family gifting options and need-based scholarship opportunities which can make a Tower education a reality for families across a wide economic range.
- Adeline Tower Community Scholarship
- Facts about Tuition Assistance Awards at Tower
- Two Steps to Apply for Tuition Assistance
- 529 Plan for K-12 Independent School Tuition
- Tax-Advantaged Family Gifting Can Help Cover Tuition Costs
- Tuition Payment Plans
- 2022-2023 Tuition
- Financial Planning for an Independent School Education
Tower School offers a warm and welcoming environment. We knew from our first visit that there was no comparison to Tower. Over the past year, we have seen our daughter exposed to art and music, have access to nature and outdoor classrooms, and is able to problem solve and create friendships beyond her age group. We have seen our daughter learn and lead all thanks to Tower.
Brittany and Collins Farhat, Tower Parents, ’30