An Investment in Education
An independent school education represents a significant investment in your children's future.
- Tower's unique educational philosophy emphasizes both critical and creative thinking—developing well-rounded children whose academic success is fueled by creative exploration, joyful curiosity, and a sense of belonging within a community of diverse perspectives and talents.
- We encourage all families to explore the value of a Tower education for their children, regardless of their ability to afford the entire tuition. Our robust tuition assistance program complements 529 plan use, family gifting options and need-based scholarship opportunities which can make a Tower education a reality for families across a wide economic range.
- Adeline Tower Community Scholarship
- Facts about Tuition Assistance Awards at Tower
- Three Steps to Apply for Tuition Assistance
- 529 Plan for K-12 Independent School Tuition
- Tax Advantaged Family Gifting Can Help Cover Tuition Costs
- Tuition Payment Plans
- 2021-2022 Tuition
- Financial Planning for an Independent School Education
We are an academic community committed to excellence. Visit our academics pages to view our grade-by-grade curriculum guide.
"My four years at Tower started my love for learning and being a student. Tower gave me the foundation I needed for high school and later for college. The teachers at Tower pushed me to be responsible and hardworking, but also offered as much help as I needed when I was struggling. However, the best part of Tower for me is the tight-knit Tower community. I will forever be thankful to Tower for introducing me to some of my closest and best friends."
Ali McEachern,’10, Boston University Class of ’18 and Student Manager of Men’s Ice Hockey