We are actively monitoring the spread of Coronavirus in the region and are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are utilizing email as our primary tool for communication of non-emergency information.
Archives of all related communication are included here, as well as helpful resources for all families and caregivers. Please check this page frequently, as information may change often.
Serena Wilkie Gifford, Head of School
Helpful Information for Families
- Impact the Spread of Coronavirus: The Urgency of Social Distancing
- Prevent Illness: Handwashing Tips from the CDC
- Prevent Illness: Respiratory Etiquette
- Prevent Illness: School Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Prevent Illness: Travel Precautions and Notification
- Stay Informed: Notification of Campus Closure
- Stay Informed: Update Your Family Contact Information
- Dispel Anxiety: Talking to Children about Coronavirus