We are actively monitoring the spread of Coronavirus in the region and are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are utilizing email as our primary tool for communication of non-emergency information.
Archives of all related communication are included here, as well as helpful resources for all families and caregivers. Please check this page frequently, as information may change often.
To access Tiger Live, our Distance Learning Curriculum, visit towerschool.org/mytower/tiger-live.
Serena Wilkie Gifford, Head of School
- Prevent Illness: Social Distancing
- Prevent Illness: Handwashing Tips from the CDC
- Prevent Illness: Make Your Own Face Mask
- Prevent Illness: Respiratory Etiquette
- Prevent Illness: School Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Prevent Illness: Travel Precautions and Notification
- Get Help: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Stay Informed: MDPH Text Message Alerts
- Stay Informed: Notification of Campus Closure
- Stay Informed: COVID-19 Data
- Stay Informed: Public Health Resources
- Stay Informed: Factors that Influence a School Re-Open Date
- Dispel Anxiety: Talking to Children about Coronavirus