2013-2014 Tower School Re-Enrollment
2013-2014 Tuition Rates
Tuition Refund Plan
Student Accident Plan
Please complete all these steps prior to February 8 to enroll your child/children at Tower School.
- Enter the name of each student and the grade in which he or she is enrolling on the Enrollment contract.
- Initial next to a payment option on the contract. Plan 1 will be billed in May. Parents selecting Plan 2, please see further instructions below.
- Initial next to your insurance options on the contract. If you opt for coverage, you will be billed in May.
- Both parents must read and sign the enrollment contract. Please note the bolded paragraph referencing your permission for photo and school work release for media relations use.
- Email the signed enrollment contract to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 8, 2013. You may send it by regular mail if you prefer.
- Return your $1,000 enrollment fee, per child, to the Business office. (This fee may be pro-rated based on a financial aid award for the 2012-13 year.)
Payment Plan 2
If you are currently participating in the tuition payment plan, your account will automatically roll over to the 2013-2014 school year. All updates to your budget will be made by Tower. If you are new to the tuition payment plan, please enroll with Tuition Management Systems through the link on our website.
The payment options are:
a) Quarterly - payments will be due on the 1st of June, September, December, and March. You may opt for automatic cash withdrawal from your bank (ACH) or an invoice that can be paid by check or credit card (additional fee for credit card). Enrollment fee: $35 annually per family.
b) Ten monthly payments - payments will be due on the 1st of June through March. This payment schedule requires automatic cash withdrawal from your bank (ACH). Please add your bank information to your TMS account. If you do not add your bank information, your account will revert to quarterly payments and you will be billed by TMS. Enrollment fee: $45 annually per family.
The TMS enrollment fee above will be billed with the first tuition installment.
If you have any questions, please call the Business Office.