New to Marblehead?
We're proud to be part of our historic seaside town. If you're relocating to the Boston area, be sure to visit Marblehead.
Our Top 5 Reasons to Relocate to Marblehead
5. Marblehead is 18 miles north of Boston, with easy access to a commuter train, water shuttle, and busses.
4. Youth sports organizations include: soccer, hockey, lacrosse, flag football, football, baseball and sailing (to name a few).
3. Marblehead is a bustling small town filled with restaurants, galleries, yacht clubs, conservation land and trails, public beaches, playgrounds, shops, music, community theater and a movie theater.
2. Marblehead families are proud of our town. We keep it clean, we treat each other nicely, and we embrace our town's history.
1. Marblehead is home to Tower School. Here, we encourage intellectual curiosity, provide opportunities for creative expression, and teach students to become responsible, innovative thinkers and contributors. (Click the Tower School buttons below to discover why Tower ranks #1 on our Top 5.)
New England's Best-Kept Seaside Secret
Many New England folk look to Nantucket, Cape Cod, and Martha’s Vineyard for their summer weekend escapes—and with good reason. But there’s a new destination to consider if you’re on the hunt for a getaway that’s every bit as charming with a fraction of the fuss and crowds: Marblehead is a quaint seaside town just 30 minutes north of Boston that has yet to be discovered. It’s not only an idyllic beach getaway, but with its laid-back New England vibe and a history dating all the way back to the American Revolution, there’s plenty to keep you busy...